Search

Monday, 2 March 2015

March Goals



March is supposed to bring with it the first beginnings of Spring, so I was terribly disappointed today when I wore a nice new floral dress to work and immediately got snowed on when I stepped out of the house. Ah, Britain. What would we do without your ever changeable weather. Anyhoo, another month has gone by and it's been a fun one if i'm honest. My sister came down to visit for a weekend, I won my first independent deal at work, I did a legit blog photo-shoot and everything - it's been pretty good, overall. I reorganised and tidied the house a little, although I didn't get a chance to make the window seat i've been planning - hopefully get that done soon. I've been making an effort to take at least one bubble bath a week which has been much appreciated, as well as drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day. My skin is thanking me greatly for both. So what else am I going to do this month? Well...


  • ESCAPE - I am going on my first ever spa day this month! I can't wait, it's a real treat for me and I'm hoping to go on many more in the future. I'm going to have a massage, have a swim, go for a three course meal and spend a night in a luxurious hotel. SO excited. Anyone have any tips on what to do there to make the most of it? 
  • KEEP IN TOUCH - I have friends and family all across the country - and the world for that matter - and soooometimes with my hectic schedule it's easy to get busy and slip out of touch for a week or so, e. With the internet making communication so easy, I've really got no excuse, so this month i'm going to make an extra special effort to skype, facebook, whatsapp, write letters and do whatever else it takes to keep up to date with everyone.
  • SHARE - As some of you may know, it is currently Lent, and this year rather than give something up for 40 days, i'm doing a 40 days of good deeds challenge which is really fun. Every day I get an email with a little challenge to complete, like compliment someone I don't know, or buy someone a drink at the coffee shop when i'm ordering. I'm going to try and share positivity with everyone as much as possible this month - because why not??
  • GROW - This was my word of the year, and i'm still sticking to it! Growth in all senses of the word, including literal by clearing out the front and back gardens one weekend this month in order to sow some new seeds ready for Spring to hopefully appear soon. I love me some begonias. 
So there it is, another month's worth of resolutions. Have you got anything nice planned this March, or anything you want to share? I'd love for these posts to become a place where we all share our plans and hopes for the month ahead, so feel free to let me know in the comments!

Have a great day, blog readers, and I'll see you all soon.

- Natalie XOX