Search

Monday, 2 February 2015

February Goals



Another month, another goals post! January has really flown by, with a rush of getting back to normal. It's gotten really cold lately, with a few instances of snow and ice throwing the British transport system into utter havoc. I've had a decent month - I had a few nice days off work, and my mam visited for a few days. With regards to my last month's goals, I don't think I did too badly. I didn't go out dancing because my friend isn't visiting now until next month, but I did stick to some things. I've been a month now with hardly any caffeine! I only drink one caffeinated drink max per day now. It was hard, but worth it. I reorganised the guest bedroom entirely and put up the new bed (with the help of my lovely boyfriend!) and experimented a bit more with my day to day fashion at work (which I blogged about HERE if you missed it!). February may be a short month, but there's plenty I want to do...

  • BLOG - Yep, you heard it here first. This month I am aiming to really focus on my blog a lot, which means more frequent posts, more varied blog post ideas and an increase in fashion-focused photography and topics. I've actually got a pretty special post lined up for later this week, so you can look forward to that!
  • NURTURE - It may be frosty and still threatening to snow again outside (Seriously, why does it keep snowing? I hate it so much), but I have some little seed herbs that are due for indoor planting, and several ways in which I want to make the house cosier! This also applies to myself, and is a bit of a continuation of last month's HEALTH goal. Because if I'm not going to look after myself, who will?
  • CONFIDENCE - I'm generally a fairly confident person typically I think, but there's some things that still throw me off. I can make phone calls to strangers and approach people in shops no problem, but I get nervous speaking up in meetings at work, and I'm dying to ask for a solo at choir but I haven't quite psyched myself up for it yet. I'm going to try my best to do it this month.
Hope everyone is enjoying the start of February and that the weather isn't being too harsh to you yet. Just think, it's only a little while before Spring, so really it's very justified now to start eyeing up and buying up the gorgeous Spring collections that are popping up everywhere! Especially New Look's, because seriously, how gorgeous. There's a post coming on that soon as well. I'm just teasing you all too much now aren't I! 

Stay beautiful lovelies, and let me know how you're doing below if you like - I'd love to hear it. 

- Natalie XOX