Search

Sunday, 22 February 2015

February Favourites

With the days slowly but surely getting longer, the snow easing off and the post-Christmas malaise finally easing up, i'm definitely starting to feel the end of winter approaching. It's almost the end of February now but I am loving a lot of things this month and I just had to share some with you lovely lot. Without further ado, here are some of things I am enjoying currently!





Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kate Moss 01

Y'know some days, you really just need a good strong red lipstick to pick you up and shove you through the rest of the day. I've really been into this one lately, It's quite a deep, true red with a glossy finish. Lasting Finish is always pretty high quality but I'm really impressed with this limited edition classic. Pretty good staying power, although not the best I've ever seen. Also this might sound weird, but it smells really nice! I appreciate the little touches like that. 



Soap and Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter

I feel like I never stop extolling the virtues of Soap and Glory on here but there's a good reason for that! This shower butter is really weird to use in all honesty, it sort of feels like you're trying to use moisturiser in the shower for a few moments before it lathers properly. That probably has something to do with the fact it's over 25% oils and butters, which leaves skin super soft and smelling amazing, quite a lot like vanilla and macadamia. YUM. 


The Word of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and The Game of Thrones

I am so excited for Game of Thrones returning next month! I've read all of the books and love the show a lot - it feels like it's been ages waiting for it to come back on now. To calm my cravings until then, I treated myself to this companion book that goes super in depth about the history of the world behind it and I am enjoying it so much. It's massively detailed and the illustrations in it are gorgeous.


I do not exaggerate when I say that I live 1 minutes walk from an Asian cash and carry foodstore. It is a DANGEROUS THING to be so close to so many tasty snacks. My favourites at the moment are these strawberry pocky which taste just like strawberry milkshake and are very moreish, and Unif chilled green tea. I'm still on a low-caffeine diet for the foreseeable future, so it's great to have a nice alternative that I can just pick up and go, and that is really refreshing as well. 

Hope you're all having a great week - I've got a long weekend off work  and i'm making the most of it burying myself in Netflix, blankets and tea, so may you all have equally great chill-out time when you need it most. 

- Natalie XOX