Search

Friday, 21 November 2014

The Pillow Fort Magazine Article

Hey guys! Just a quick post to say I hope you enjoyed my last video, and I'm going to be uploading another one this Sunday, so you can look forward to that.

I recently wrote an article for The Pillow Magazine and I figured some of you might like to check it out. This bi-monthly magazine is an online publication written by and for young people living with chronic, long-term illnesses. It's amazingly positive and upbeat (and has some great recipes in it!) and I'm so pleased that I get to be a part of it.

Some of you might not know that I suffer from a couple of illnesses - I'm fairly open about it, but if it doesn't come up, it doesn't come up. I'm more or less okay as long as I take a lot of tablets to keep things under control, but it's nice to be a part of a community that is so friendly and inspiring when I'm having a particularly bad day, or being able to cheer people up when they're having their own down moments. The article I contributed this month is called 'Illness and The Working Girl' and it discusses the issues that can arise when communicating with employers regarding long-term illnesses and the adaptations that can be made to make like easier all around.

You can check out the issue here if you fancy it! 

The Pillow Fort Magazine Issue 5

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all again on Sunday ;)



- Natalie XOXO