Search

Monday, 4 August 2014

An Update

Hi guys!

My last post was almost a month ago now and this has possibly been one of the busiest months of my life, so huge apologies for not keeping up with my posting as much as I should have been. Here is just a few things I have done since the last time I posted:


  • Graduated from University
  • Moved away from the town I went to University in (sobs)
  • Moved to a brand new city with my partner in our own little house (yay!)
  • Been on countless job and graduate scheme interviews and assessment days
  • Been thrown headfirst into adult life and responsibilities (Council tax? Joint bank accounts?? P60 forms?? Meeting new people who are not students???)
  • Celebrated no less than five of my close family member's birthdays, mostly over Skype
  • Joined two book clubs, a community choir and a gardening club in a desperate attempt to meet some people since I know nobody in my new area and it's a little nerve-racking
So you can probably appreciate why I've been a bit snowed under! However things are finally starting to settle down now, so I will be coming back to this blog asap. I have been sewing and knitting in my spare time lately, and keeping an eye out for the soon to emerge autumn/winter collections from a lot of shops and designers, so I will be posting about that as soon as I get my life together a bit!

I hope you're all well and are making the most of the gorgeous weather we've been so lucky to have lately, and congratulations if you have also recently graduated and/or finished school or college. 

Natalie 

XOXO