Search

Friday, 11 April 2014

Review: Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick


Hey guys! I've been a bit absent this week I'm afraid, lots of dissertation writing to do. And maybe just a little bit of xbox, since we got Lego Hobbit today ;) but I digress. Today's post is a review of a product I've really been loving lately, and that is my Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker gloss stick. I've been using it more or less every day for casual looks and it's really lovely. 


The shade I have is 'Nudist' which is a nice peachy pink, and adds just a little bit of colour to my lips, working nicely for a day at work or University. The gloss comes in a chunky crayon applicator, which seems to be quite popular nowadays. 


As you can see, I wasn't kidding! Thankfully once this wears down it twists up at the bottom and so should last a good long time. I really love the consistency of this as well as the colour. It's not sticky at all but gives a lovely shine and feels quite moisturizing and soft on the lips. It doesn't last very well through eating, drinking, etc. but since it's just a gloss that's not really surprising. I do especially like that it manages to have quite a light and nude colour without highlighting dry lips, as a lot of my other nude colours are prone to doing. 

This gloss retails for £8.00 in Boots, which is a pretty decent price for a good quality product which is going to last some time. I'm also interested in the Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquers, which look promising too. Have you tried this gloss? What do you think of Soap and Glory's lip products in general? Let me know below! This weekend i'm off to Newcastle again to visit family, but there will still be a Sewing Sunday post so be sure to check in for that. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

- Natalie XOX