Search

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

OOTD: Superheroes in the Woods

Photo by Leigh-Anne Peach Photography
Hello guys! Today I went with my friend Leigh-Anne so I could help her take some photos and I decided to quickly grab a quick OOTD photo to show you guys. I got this skirt in Newcastle last weekend and I just love it! It's printed with scenes from The Amazing Spider Man comics and it was an absolute steal at £6 from Primark. 

I wore it with a simple black vest top, and a long white cardi with some grey woolen tights since it's still a little chilly outside! I think the simple colours really lets the skirt speak for itself. It's quite funny actually, just to my left hanging on the tree you can see the really big flower headband prop I was wearing for the rest of the photos we took - I think it fits into the tree quite well actually! 

Photo by Leigh-Anne Peach Photography


Would you wear this skirt? What do you think of the outfit as a whole? You can check out Leigh-Anne's flickr here if you want to see some more of her photographs. 

- Natalie XOX