Search

Sunday, 9 March 2014

Spring Outfit Inspiration // Polyvore

Hey! Today's post is going to be a roundup of my recent Polyvore sets, featuring some cute looks I've put together for some various different occasions. Take a look if you fancy!



Although I'm generally not too keen on pastels, I have a soft spot for baby blue, and this look pairs it with some of my other favourite things including crochet, grey accessories and bold white nails. I especially love the textured Mantaray shoes, so pretty. I think this would look great on a Spring picnic date, or a trip to the park or the beach equally well, with the cardigan there just in case the weather turns chilly.




This light pink dress is a gorgeous sixties shape and dressing it up with black and gold accessories and clumpy sandal heels stops it from being overly girly and twee. I love dressing up for nights out, and I think a look like this is great for when the weather is just getting warmer again and you start feeling brave enough to go out without tights and boots on!




I've blogged about slip dresses before and I still think they're one of the most versatile trends to show up this Spring. Pairing a simple knee-length dress with a soft, long-sleeved white blouse and bright shoes and handbag is just conservative enough for work, but has enough colour and interest to really brighten your day and mirror the brightening skies outside. I am seriously coveting that orange bag, and might have to keep an eye out for a high street dupe.


Are you updating your look as the weather warms up? Would you wear any of these outfits, or are they not your kind of style? Let me know below! 


- Natalie XOX