Search

Thursday, 30 May 2013

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Broke Student Fashion! 

Some key facts: 

  • I am 19, from England and currently attending university in the UK 
  • This blog is primarily a sewing and dressmaking blog. Sometimes I might post about shopping and other things, but mostly it is a record of my journey to learn how to make my own clothes, both from scratch and through refashioning other items. 
  • I am by no means an expert at any of this - I only bought a sewing machine in early 2013 and I'm mostly teaching myself, so I do make mistakes and I'm always learning. 
  • I love vintage fabrics, threads, embellishments - anything really! The stranger the better.
That's all I can think of for now. The best way to follow the updates of this blog is to follow me on Google+. but you can also find me on Tumblr, Pintrest and Twitter if you prefer. 

Hope you enjoy! 

Natalie xox