Search

Saturday, 1 June 2013

T-Shirt Refashion - Braided Racerback




The third T-Shirt I got I really liked. It's super soft, nice colour fabric and a cute design on the front, which  I knew I wanted to keep. So since I couldn't do much to the front, I decided to look for ways to dress up the back while still making it smaller, and came across this tutorial by WobiSobi DIY. It's a really cute take on the typical racerback, and it keeps the relatively high neckline of whatever t-shirt you use. This shirt was originally a men's size large from Primark and cost £1.50 in a charity shop, and the whole altering of it only took about half an hour. I love it! Perfect as a bikini cover-up on the beach or a summer work-out top for jogging in. If I did it again I would probably add beads to the braids to make it a bit more interesting.